- +34 900 670 112
External defibrillator Zoll AED Plus
Manufacturer: Zoll Model: AED PLUS € Defibrillator price and characteristics: US manufacturer number 1 in external defibrillators (AED / DESA), 4th generation semiautomatic external defibrillator with Real CPR Help technology. Price subsidized by the Lifeguard Project.
An external defibrillator that helps you perform high-quality CPR. The ZOLL AED Plus is the only external defibrillator equipped with Real CPR Help technology. The sensor in the pads provides information to the device on each chest compression and informs the rescuer if it was successful. The defibrillator guides the rescuer using prompts and a real-time gauge bar to achieve the recommended compression rate and depth.
A fully certified portable defibrillator
The AED Plus is the only AED that helps you fully comply with the ERC 2010 Guides, since it is the only one that alerts you when compressions have a depth of 5 to 6 centimeters. ZOLL updated its Real CPR Help technology according to the depth of compression of the cardio pulmonary resuscitation indicated in the new Guidelines, increasing the depth of 4-5 centimeters to 5-6 centimeters. To make sure your CPR meets the 2010 Guidelines, you need to know if your compressions reach 5-6 cm in depth. The AED Plus is the only one that can assure you this level of compliance.
How the Zoll AED Plus defibrillator works
- The CPR-D-padz® electrode detects and reports the movement of chest compressions to the AED Plus.
- Audio and text messages inform about the quality of the compression.
- The measurement bar allows you to see the depth of each compression in real time.
- An adaptive metronome detects the compression frequency and guides the rescuer to get a frequency of at least 100 compressions per minute
Real CPR Help really works
In the largest study of hospital caregivers ever, Real CPR Help was conclusively shown to significantly increase the quality of chest compressions. 2 Chest compressions performed by hospital caregivers without any assistance were first measured and then measured again using Real CPR Help from an AED Plus. Of all the compressions performed without any assistance, only 15% reached the appropriate depth and rate.
However, when the same people performed compressions with Real CPR Help, 78% of compressions reached target values; that is, the quality of CPR was five times higher. The Buy It Advantage The AED Plus can contribute to your organization's bottom line.
The cost and maintenance of the Zoll AED Plus defibrillator
Once installed, the AED Plus has the lowest total cost of ownership of any semi / automatic external defibrillator on the market, particularly when you consider the logistics of keeping track of and changing pads and batteries over a lifetime useful of the defibrillator. Thanks to the long life of the consumables, when you compare the cost of maintenance over 10 years, this portable defibrillator is the most cost-effective unit if you own it. The AED Plus is powered by lithium batteries (available at any retail store) with a five year life and the CPR-D-padz electrode also lasts for five years
The best support for sudden death
No other DEA supports the rescuer as completely as the AED Plus, since it includes the following:
- A CPR-D-padz electrode that is applied easily and quickly. The tabs expose the conductive gel of each pad only when it is in direct contact with the skin, which reduces the risk of gel contamination.
- A package of rescue accessories attached to each CPR-D-padz contains essential items for the success of the rescue.
- A cover that functions as a "passive airway support" to keep the victim's airway open.
- A backlit display that simultaneously displays the text corresponding to each audio message, and a circle of illuminated icons that indicate what needs to be done.
- A screen that indicates the elapsed time and the number of managed downloads, essential information for the staff of the emergency medical services upon arrival.
- Real CPR Help. No other AED can "see" the chest compressions performed by the rescuer and guide it to achieve the necessary depth and frequency. With other AEDs, you can only guess if you are performing the compressions at the proper depth. Only the AED Plus tells you.
The Zoll AED Plus is a defibrillator with a price below its characteristics
The price of this great defibrillator is very tight if we compare it with other models of external defibrillators, to assess its price here we can see its main characteristics:
- A single patch in the shape of "Z" Much easier to place than the rest of defibrillators adapts perfectly to the patient because they can stretch the adhesive areas.
- This patch includes in the center a symbol in the shape of a cross that tells us where to do the CPR, it is the only one in the market that has this patented system.
- The ZOLL defibrillator cap serves to open the patient's airway, something that in times of stress can be very useful.
- When performing CPR on this brand, the ZOLL Defibrillator via Voice messages indicates the team itself if the compressions are correct, "press harder", "good compressions" etc ... In addition it also indicates us on its screen by means of a bar It forces the compressions to fit better.
- The voice messages immediately start the equipment are clear and concise, adapt to the speed of the person so that the user does not feel pressured.
- At the moment the patches are placed the ZOLL Defibrillator skips all the first messages and directly goes to analyze the patient so as not to lose a single moment
- It always analyzes the patient previously being impossible to give a discharge if it is not necessary.
- Before the discharge, it will check the impedance of the patient's body and adjust the energy of the discharge to this impedance. In summary, the discharge will be greater the larger or heavier the patient's body.
- It has a double set of batteries, if one fails, the other will act, giving 300 downloads without changing batteries. Defibrillator ZOLL AED PLUS By Rubén Campo Auditorium Cardioprotected Spaces and founder of the Lifeguard Project. Analysis
- The ZOLL AED Plus Defibrillator has a specific pediatric program, it adapts all the parameters while other defibrillators simply reduce the energy.
- It has a low maintenance cost, the batteries have a cost of 50 Euros while other equipment on the market have a cost of up to 450 Euros. Being something that always has to be replaced.
- The ZOLL Defibrillator is a US-manufactured equipment approved by the American FDA (Only 7 models are approved) and is one of the most widely used in the world. Entities that study a lot the cardioprotection as the World of the Soccer or the Superior Council of Sports trust in ZOLL
- From our point of view, the ZOLL Defibrillator is the best defibrillator on the market, the easiest to use and with the lowest maintenance cost.