- +34 900 670 112
Sale of defibrillator Zoll AED PLUS
Sale of defibrillators Zoll AED Plus, an external defibrillator of last generation with all the technological advances, buy an DEA / DESA defibrillation device.
We are official distributor of defibrillators Zoll AED Plus
The Zoll AED Plus defibrillator is the only 4th Generation equipment, an external defibrillator much easier to place than the rest of defibrillators, it adapts perfectly to the patient since the adhesive areas can be stretched, the patch includes a symbol in the center in the form of cross that indicates where to do CPR, through voice messages the team itself informs if the compressions are correct, "press harder", "good compressions". In addition, it also indicates on its screen by means of a force bar the compressions to adjust better.
- The voice messages immediately start the equipment are clear and concise, adapt to the speed of the person so that the user does not feel pressured.
- At the moment the patches are placed the ZOLL Defibrillator skips all the first messages and directly goes to analyze the patient so as not to lose a single moment
- The Zoll AED Plus always analyzes the patient beforehand, making it impossible to deliver a shock if it is not necessary.
- Before the discharge, it will check the impedance of the patient's body and adjust the energy of the discharge to this impedance. In summary, the discharge will be greater the larger or heavier the patient's body.
- This external defibrillator has a double set of batteries, if one fails the other will act, being able to give up to 300 discharges without changing batteries. ZOLL AED PLUS defibrillator By Rubén Campo Cardioprotected Spaces Auditor and founder of the Lifeguard Project.
- The Zoll AED Plus Defibrillator has a specific pediatric program, it adapts all the parameters while other defibrillators simply reduce the energy.
- It has a low maintenance cost, the batteries have a cost of 50 Euros while other equipment on the market have a cost of up to 450 Euros. Being something that always has to be replaced.
- The Zoll AED Plus Defibrillator is a medical device manufactured in the USA and approved by the American FDA (Only 7 models are approved) and is one of the most used in the world. Entities with experience in cardioprotection and the use of defibrillators such as the World of Soccer or the Higher Sports Council trust Zoll.
- From our point of view, the Zoll AED Plus defibrillator is the best defibrillator on the market, the easiest to use and with the lowest maintenance cost.
Buy defibrillator Zoll AED Plus with all the guarantees
If you are deciding which device to buy, the Zoll AED Plus is an automated external defibrillator that uses voice prompts and visual graphics to guide the rescuer through the resuscitation sequence that may include defibrillation and / or cardiopulmonary resuscitation. Includes the ZOLL rectilinear biphasic defibrillation waveform.
After the electrodes are fixed to the victim's chest, the defibrillator monitors the electrocardiographic rhythm (ECG) of your heart, analyzes that rhythm and determines if it is indicated to apply a discharge treatment. If indicated, defibrillation energy is also applied with these same electrodes. When the unit detects a rhythm that must be treated with a discharge, it is charged and issues the warning DO NOT TOUCH PATIENT, PRESS FLASHING DOWNLOAD BUTTON.
The rescuer presses the shock button to deliver the shock. The rescuer will be asked to perform CPR for two minutes; after this time, the unit will automatically start a new ECG analysis. In our online store you will find this external defibrillator and all its original Zoll spare parts for sale.
Main features defibrillator Zoll AED Plus
- The Zoll AED Plus defibrillator performs periodic self-tests to ensure its continued availability.
- Use a one-piece electrode assembly that facilitates proper electrode placement and is easy to apply to the patient.
- Analyze the cardiac rhythm and inform the rescuer whether or not the rhythm is shockable.
- Provide defibrillation treatment to victims of cardiac arrest who exhibit shockable electrocardiographic rhythms.
- Provide voice and graphic messages to guide the rescuer on what to do and when, during a cardiac emergency such as an emergency call or performing CPR on the victim.
- Emit audible beeps that encourage rescuers to give CPR chest compressions at a rate of 100 CPM (requires CPR-D padz).
- Monitor the depth of chest compressions during CPR and provide voice prompts if compression is inadequate (CPR-D padz required).
- Provide a unit cover that functions as a Passive Airway Support System (PASS). (Note that the PASS function is supplied with some versions of the product and is optional with others.)
- The Zoll AED Plus defibrillator allows you to download defibrillator data to your PC to store events or print event reports.
- Use commercially available batteries.
Among other innovations, the CPR function of the Zoll AED Plus defibrillator
The Zoll AED Plus defibrillator has the CPR-D padz patch that includes a sensor to detect the rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR. This sensor is placed (as part of the electrode application) on the victim's chest so that it is located between the rescuer's hands and the lower part of the victim's sternum during chest compressions. When the rescuer performs CPR compressions, the sensor detects their rate and depth and sends the information to the ZOLL AED Plus unit.
The frequency of beeps emitted by the metronome function of the defibrillator Zoll AED Plus is adapted to the actual frequency of chest compression applied by the lifeguard. The metronome will chirp at the rate of 100 CPM when the chest compressions are performed at a rate higher than the 80 compressions per minute (CPM). If the lifeguard fails to perform compressions at a rate of 80 CPM or more, the metronome will beep at a speed of approximately 15 CPM above the lifeguard's actual frequency. This higher metronome frequency is intended for the lifeguard to increase the chest compression frequency until the frequency of 100 CPM is reached. The metronome emits a signal at a minimum frequency of 60 CPM in cases where the frequency of compression of the lifeguard is substantially less than 60 CPM.
During cardiopulmonary resuscitation, the ZOLL AED Plus defibrillator can emit increasingly audible voice messages based on the depth of chest compressions detected. When the CPR monitoring system determines that the compression depth is usually less than 5 cm, a STRONGER PRESS message will be issued. The message of GOOD COMPRESSIONS will be issued if the lifeguard responds with an increasing compression depth of up to 5 cm or more.
Sale of Zoll AED Plus defibrillators with advice included for defibrillator registration in each autonomous community.
- Cardioprotegidos spaces
- Buy Defibrillator
- AED plus
- Zoll AED Plus