- +34 900 670 112
Sale of defibrillator Zoll AED PLUS
Sale of defibrillators Zoll AED Plus, an external defibrillator of last generation with all the technological advances, buy an DEA / DESA defibrillation device.
We are official distributor of defibrillators Zoll AED Plus
The defibrillator Zoll AED Plus is the only team of 4a Generation, an external defibrillator much easier to place than the rest of defibrillators, it adapts perfectly to the patient since they can stretch the adhesive areas, the patch includes in the center a symbol in shape cross that tells us where to do the CPR, through voice messages the team itself informs if the compressions are correct, "press harder", "good compressions". In addition, it also indicates on its screen, using a force bar, the compressions to adjust better.
• Voice messages as soon as the equipment is turned on are clear and concise, they adapt to the speed of the person so that the user does not feel pressured.
• The moment the patches are placed, the ZOLL Defibrillator skips all the first messages and directly goes to analyze the patient so as not to lose a single moment
• The Zoll AED Plus always analyzes the patient previously, being impossible to give a discharge if it is not necessary.
• Before the discharge, it will check the impedance of the patient's body and adjust the energy of the discharge to this impedance, in summary, the discharge will be greater the larger or heavier the patient's body.
• This external defibrillator has a double set of batteries, if one fault will act the other, being able to give 300 downloads without changing batteries. Defibrillator ZOLL AED PLUS By Rubén Campo Auditorium Cardioprotected Spaces and founder of the Lifeguard Project. Analysis
• The Zoll AED Plus Defibrillator has a specific pediatric program, adapts all parameters while other defibrillators simply reduce energy.
• It has a low maintenance cost, the batteries have a cost of 50 Euros while other equipment on the market have a cost of up to 450 Euros. Being something that always has to be replaced.
• The Zoll AED Plus Defibrillator is a medical device manufactured in the USA and approved by the American FDA (Only 7 models are approved) and is one of the most used in the world. Entities with experience in cardioprotection and the use of defibrillators such as the World of Soccer or the Higher Sports Council trust Zoll.
• From our point of view, the defibrillator Zoll AED Plus is the best defibrillator on the market, the easiest to use and with the lowest maintenance cost.
Buy defibrillator Zoll AED Plus with all the guarantees
If you are deciding which device to buy, the Zoll AED Plus is an automatic external defibrillator that uses voice messages and visual graphics to guide the lifeguard in the resuscitation sequence that can include defibrillation and / or cardiopulmonary resuscitation. It includes the ZOLL rectilinear two-phase defibrillation waveform. After the fixation of the electrodes to the thorax of the victim, the defibrillator monitors the electrocardiographic rhythm (ECG) of his heart, analyzes that rhythm and determines if it is indicated to apply a discharge treatment. If indicated, the defibrillation energy is also applied with these same electrodes. When the unit detects a rhythm that must be dealt with a shock, it is loaded and issues the warning DO NOT TOUCH THE PATIENT, PRESS BUTTON OF FLASHING DISCHARGE. The lifeguard presses the download button to supply the discharge. The lifeguard will be asked to perform the CPR for two minutes; After this time, the unit will automatically start a new ECG analysis. In our online store you will find for sale this external defibrillator and all its original Zoll spare parts.
Main features defibrillator Zoll AED Plus
• The Zoll AED Plus defibrillator performs periodic self-tests to ensure its continued availability.
• Use a one-piece electrode assembly that facilitates the correct placement of the electrodes and is easy to apply to the patient.
• Analyze the heart rate and inform the lifeguard if the rhythm is treatable or not by download.
• Provide defibrillation treatment to victims of cardiac arrest who show electrocardiographic rhythms that can be treated with shock.
• Provide voice messages and charts to guide the lifeguard on what to do and when, during a cardiac emergency such as an emergency call or CPR to the victim.
• Issue sound beeps that encourage rescuers to give chest compressions for CPR at the rate of 100 CPM (requires the CPR-D padz patch).
• Monitor the depth of chest compressions during CPR and provide voice prompts if the compression is inadequate (the CPR-D padz patch is necessary).
• Provide a unit cover that functions as a passive airway support system (PASS). (Note that the PASS function is supplied with some versions of the product and is optional in others.)
• The Zoll AED Plus defibrillator allows you to download defibrillator data to the PC to store events or print event reports.
• Use commercially available batteries.
Among other innovations, the Zoll AED Plus CPR function
The Zoll AED Plus Defibrillator features the CPR-D padz patch that includes a sensor to detect the frequency and depth of chest compressions during CPR. This sensor is placed (as part of the application of electrodes) on the victim's chest so that it is located between the hands of the lifeguard and the lower part of the victim's sternum during chest compressions. When the rescuer performs CPR compressions, the sensor detects their frequency and depth and sends the information to the ZOLL AED Plus unit.
The frequency of beeps emitted by the metronome function of the defibrillator Zoll AED Plus is adapted to the actual frequency of chest compression applied by the lifeguard. The metronome will chirp at the rate of 100 CPM when the chest compressions are performed at a rate higher than the 80 compressions per minute (CPM). If the lifeguard fails to perform compressions at a rate of 80 CPM or more, the metronome will beep at a speed of approximately 15 CPM above the lifeguard's actual frequency. This higher metronome frequency is intended for the lifeguard to increase the chest compression frequency until the frequency of 100 CPM is reached. The metronome emits a signal at a minimum frequency of 60 CPM in cases where the frequency of compression of the lifeguard is substantially less than 60 CPM.
During cardiopulmonary resuscitation, the ZOLL AED Plus defibrillator can emit increasingly audible voice messages based on the depth of chest compressions detected. When the CPR monitoring system determines that the compression depth is usually less than 5 cm, a STRONGER PRESS message will be issued. The message of GOOD COMPRESSIONS will be issued if the lifeguard responds with an increasing compression depth of up to 5 cm or more.
Sale of defibrillators Zoll AED Plus with included advice for the registration of the defibrillator in each Autonomous Community
- Cardioprotegidos spaces
- Buy Defibrillator
- AED plus
- Zoll AED Plus