- Phone number
- +34 900 670 112
1 WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored in electronic files that are installed in the USER's terminal when visiting a website with the purpose of storing data that can be updated and recovered by the person responsible for its installation. If the USER does not register or leave personal information on the site, the server will be aware that someone with that cookie returned to the website but it will be impossible to associate the navigation with a specific and identified USER.
2 WHAT KIND OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
Cookies, depending on their expiration, can be classified as session or permanent cookies. The former expire when the user closes the browser while the latter remain for a longer period of time during which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed.
They can also be distinguished according to the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the Cookies are sent and the data obtained is processed. In this case, they are classified as:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the User's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the Website Owner and from which the service requested by the User is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the User's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the Owner of the Website, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through Cookies.
Cookies can also be classified according to their objective and therefore we can talk about:
- Technical Cookies: allow the User to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist there, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session or perform The process of buying an order.
- Personalization Cookies: allow the User to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language or type of browser.
- Analytical Cookies: allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data that users of the service do.
- Advertising Cookies: they allow the management, in the most efficient way possible of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
3 HOW TO DEACTIVATE OR ELIMINATE COOKIES?
The User may configure their browser so that cookies are not installed or to receive an on-screen warning every time a cookie wants to be installed, being able to decide at any time whether or not to accept it. Likewise, the user may later decide to delete the cookies he has installed by changing the configuration of his browser or deleting them manually through it. Keep in mind that the removal of cookies may result in a decrease in the quality or functionality of the website. To perform these operations, you must follow the instructions of the browser you use: Google Chrome http://bit.ly/2yxQv5L Mozilla Firefox https://mzl.la/2IiAiB6 Safari https://apple.co/2KhESEK Internet Explorer http://bit.ly/2K5
4 WHAT COOKIES DOES THIS WEB SITE USE?
This website uses the following Cookies:
|_ga||.Google is||It is used to distinguish users||2 years.|
|_gat||.Google is||It is used to limit the percentage of requests||1 minute|
|_gid||.Google is||It is used to distinguish users.||1 hora|
|_utma||.Google is||Record how many times the user visits the site, also when it was the first and last time.||2 years.|
|_utmb||.Google is||Record the time when the page is reached||Half an hour|
|_utmc||.Google is||Register a new session||At the end of the session|
|_utmz||.Google is||Record the origin of the users and the keywords.||6 months|
|PHPSESSID||.salvavidas.eu||Session cookie||At the end of the session|
|Gps, pref, visitor_info1_live, YSC||.youtube.com||In some pages of our Website we have embedded YouTube videos, it is a Google service.||1 year|