- Phone number
- +34 900 670 112
2ª Edition of the Rescue and Politrauma Course
A few months ago we made the First edition of the Rescue and Politrauma Course for health professionals, and thanks to the great reception and success of it, we have opened the registration for the second edition, which will be held from the 17 to the 20 of May of 2017 in the Unified Security Center of Alcorcón (Madrid).
This course is face-to-face, lasts 30 hours and consists of both theoretical and practical classes, but enhancing its practical nature in such a way that it fosters a high participation of the students for which we organize small groups with each monitor.
The course is aimed at emergency health professionals (as doctors and doctors, nurses, emergency technicians and technicians, nursing assistants ...) and firefighters and firemen.
- Promote the coordination of the intervening services in the at. to the patient.
- Decrease mortality and the consequences that cause the injuries.
- Acquire knowledge and skills for the rescue, treatment and stabilization of potentially serious trauma.
- Know the methodology with which the fire services operate to guarantee the safety of the interveners.
- Injury prevention.
- Humanize healthcare in trauma.
- Epidemiology and biomechanics of trauma.
- Initial attention to the trauma patient.
- Mobilization and immobilization.
- Airway management and ventilation.
- Sedation and analgesia
- Routes of administration of drugs and fluids.
- Injuries to limbs and amputations.
- TCE and medullary.
- Thoracic trauma.
- Trauma of pelvis, abdomen and trauma in pregnant.
- Shock in severe trauma and hemorrhages.
- Crush syndrome.
- Thermal traumatsimos.
- Injuries in the pediatric patient.
- Accidents of multiple victims and catastrophes.
- Rescue interventions in traffic accidents.
- Rescue interventions in height.
- Rescue interventions in confined spaces.
- Coordination in rescue and health care.
- Humanization of healthcare in emergencies.
- Initial assessment of the polytrauma.
- Mobilization and immobilization techniques.
- IET in the trauma.
- Difficult airway.
- Venous and intraosse accesses.
- Thoracic trauma.
- Rescue in confined spaces.
- Rescue in traffic accidents.
- Rescue in height.
- Rescue and attention in landslides.
- Simulation of accident of multiple victims.
Due to the nature of the course, Places are limited so you can do the inscriptionhere!.
If you want to see the video of the first edition, Do not miss it.
- Cardioprotegidos spaces
- Solidarity Bracelets