Every day there are more municipalities that are examples of cardioprotected spaces, today el Las Mesas Town Hall has been certified as a “Cardioprotected Municipality” by installing DEA DESA defibrillators in its buildings and facilities.
It is a certification that certifies that the municipality of Las Mesas has implemented a system aimed at health and cardio safety of people, because it has a cardioprotection plan in its facilities, complying with the requirements dictated by the regulations on external defibrillators. Said requirements mentioned and that comply with the regulations are:
- Have certified defibrillators with CE marking.
- Each defibrillator must be correctly installed and marked according to the ILCOR standard.
- Have a maintenance service with an annual calibration certificate complying with the ISO 9001 quality standard.
- Personnel trained and approved according to the regulations of the corresponding autonomous communities.
- Have all the elements required by the autonomous community.
- Have a certain number of defibrillators that allow to act with a response time of less than 5 minutes.
To qualify for the delivery of the certificate, to be able to use the logo, images, and nomenclature of the Cardioprotected Area, the entity must meet a series of requirements provided and audited by Proyecto Salvavidas. Request information on the certification of Cardioprotected Spaces in public and private areas in https://www.cardioprotegidos.es/certificacion