- +34 900 670 112
Rescue and attention to polytrauma course in Alcorcón, Madrid
The 5, 6 and 7 days of October the Lifeguard Project will impart the Course of Rescue and Attention to Politrauma in Alcorcón, Madrid, endorsed and approved by Anek S3.
This course is face-to-face, includes theoretical-practical classes and has a duration of 24 hours, being of great interest for health personnel and emergencies, that is, doctors, nursing professionals and Auxiliaries, Emergency Technicians, Firemen, members of civil protection and Red Cross, etc.
The objectives of this course are:
- Decrease mortality and the consequences that cause the injuries.
- Prevention of injuries, acquire the knowledge and skills for the rescue, treatment and stabilization of potentially serious trauma.
- Know the methodology with which the fire services operate to guarantee the safety of the interveners.
- Promote the coordination of the intervening services in patient care.
In addition, students, at the end of the course, will be able, among other things:
- Properly signal accidents in the place.
- Carry out a primary and secondary assessment of the patient.
- Relate the biomechanics of the accident with possible injuries.
- Identify the affected organs.
- Treat and stabilize the injured person until their final care at the hospital.
- Ensure adequate airway permeability, ventilation and oxygenation of the patient.
- Channeling a venous and intraosseous route.
- Know the main drugs and fluids used in the treatment of polytraumatized patients.
- Identify and properly use the immobilization material.
- Learn the different techniques to properly immobilize and mobilize the patient who has suffered a potentially serious trauma.
- Perform the triage in accidents of multiple victims and catastrophes.
- Be able to identify the risks inherent in this type of intervention.
- Self-protection of the intervener.
- Know the equipment and tools used by rescue services, being able to use some of them. (harnesses, lifelines, EPIS).
If you want to request information so that we can carry out some of our courses in your company, hospital, university ... do not hesitate to request a budget without compressing.
Or if you prefer, sign up for the next editions of the open classroom courses. Check our health-training website or call 91 125 25 00.
- Cardioprotegidos spaces